Carefully and lovingly handcrafted from clay, handpainted and varnished in my small London studio by yours truely. Each one is unique and painted to order.
The lead time for this product is up to 3 days, if you would like this despatched earlier please email me at email@example.com
Each candle holder is:
- Is made from clay so is super delicate and will break if dropped
- Is 7.8cm in diameter and 2cm in height
- Fits our handpainted tapered candles - roughly 0.23cm in diameter
- Is varnished for a longer life and resistance to splash
- Is packaged in fully recyclable wrapping
- They are water resistant so can be lightly wiped clean but please be delicate with them and never soak in water
- Can be dusted lightly with a cloth or feather duster
- Due to clay being a delicate material, there will be imperfections and irregularities in each candle holder, please embrace these differences.
- Each candle holder is hand painted in my London studio by me so appreciate that they will not all be exactly the same.
- If you drop them they will break so keep them safe
- If you get wax on them, lightly remove as soon as possible
- Do not force a candle too big in them, it will break!
Blue & white daisy candle holder
Returns & exchanges
If you are unhappy with the quality of your product please feel free to get in touch and we would be more than happy to replace all purchases within reason. Do not fear! All pieces are carefully cared for as if they were for our own, we will ensure everything is as perfect as possible.
All orders are automatically sent by 2nd class post unless you select first class at checkout. Each item is carefully packaged in eco friendly packaging. All packaging is fully recyclable so lets try and save the planet one small step at a time.